Welcome back for another outstanding year!
Welcome to Limbrick Wood Primary School
On behalf of the children, staff and Governors, I’d like to welcome you to the Limbrick Wood Primary School website.
Here at Limbrick, our core purpose is to ensure that every child achieves their full potential, and then more. We provide a caring, supportive and challenging environment where children:
- are treated as individuals and have the confidence to be themselves.
- are safe and healthy.
- are respectful of the religious, cultures, feelings and needs of others.
- can communicate well and express their opinions.
- can take responsibility for their own choices, decision making and learning.
- can approach all staff whenever they need to.
- can wear the Limbrick Wood badge with pride.
- have high self-esteem and high expectations of themselves and others.
- have high aspirations and ambitions.
I hope you find our website to be an informative insight into life at Limbrick Wood. Please feel free to contact us for further information or to arrange a visit to come and see us.
Limbrick Wood - the school of choice for the families of Tile Hill and beyond.
Our School Pictures
We have had a great Science week click to see our Science week page.
Click the link to see the activities the school completed in Pirate Week!
See Year 6 enjoying a great week in Dol-Y-Moch
See the second group of Year 6 in Dol-Y-Moch
Click the link to see sports day pictures.
Click the link to see some Community day pictures
Look at our slideshow below of Year 6 camping at school!
Click the links below for instructions on how to download our mobile app and see these news items on your mobile device.
Latest Limbrick Wood Events
- Year 5 and 6 trip to Warwick arts centre06Nov2014
09:00 am - 12:30 pm @ Warwick Arts Centre
Children will need to be in school by 8:45 and will return in time for lunch.
- Teacher training day07Nov2014
The school will be closed to pupils on this day for teacher training.
- Key Stage 2 cinema trip19Nov2014
09:00 am - 12:30 pm @ Nuneaton Odeon
Children can bring a small Chocolate /sweet to eat during the film.