We're among the Times Top 200 in the Country!
Click on the link below for the Telegraph article!
Welcome to Limbrick Wood Primary School
On behalf of the children, staff and Governors, I’d like to welcome you to the Limbrick Wood Primary School website.
Here at Limbrick, our core purpose is to ensure that every child achieves their full potential, and then more. We provide a caring, supportive and challenging environment where children:
- are treated as individuals and have the confidence to be themselves.
- are safe and healthy.
- are respectful of the religious, cultures, feelings and needs of others.
- can communicate well and express their opinions.
- can take responsibility for their own choices, decision making and learning.
- can approach all staff whenever they need to.
- can wear the Limbrick Wood badge with pride.
- have high self-esteem and high expectations of themselves and others.
- have high aspirations and ambitions.
I hope you find our website to be an informative insight into life at Limbrick Wood. Please feel free to contact us for further information or to arrange a visit to come and see us.
Limbrick Wood - the school of choice for the families of Tile Hill and beyond.
Celebrating World Book Day!
- Year 5 trip
On Thursday 28th June Year 5 will be attending a trip to the National space centre.
- Year 4 Trip
Year 4 will be attending a trip to the Coventry City Centre on Thursday 23rd June.
- Year 3 cake sale!
Tuesday 24th May.
- Queen's 90th Birthday!
Friday 10th June we will be celebrating the Queen birthday! Children to wear red, white and blue.
- Last day of Term
Non uniform day! £1
Click the links below for instructions on how to download our mobile app and see these news items on your mobile device.
Latest Limbrick Wood Events
- Year 5 Trip - National Space Centre28Jun2016
@ National Space centre
Please make sure children are wearing sensible clothing for the day and children have their packed lunch. If children have a school dinner, a packed lunch will be provided for them.
- Summer Holidays21Jul2016
@ Limbrick Wood Primary school
School closed to all pupils for the summer holiday!