We're among the Times Top 200 in the Country!
Click on the link below for the Telegraph article!
Whilst asking pupils why they thought this was, Cory from Year 5 said: "We work Very hard!"
Other pupils quoted: "We come to school every day!", "We arrive at school on time!"
Welcome to Limbrick Wood Primary School
On behalf of the children, staff and Governors, I’d like to welcome you to the Limbrick Wood Primary School website.
Here at Limbrick, our core purpose is to ensure that every child achieves their full potential, and then more. We provide a caring, supportive and challenging environment where children:
- are treated as individuals and have the confidence to be themselves.
- are safe and healthy.
- are respectful of the religious, cultures, feelings and needs of others.
- can communicate well and express their opinions.
- can take responsibility for their own choices, decision making and learning.
- can approach all staff whenever they need to.
- can wear the Limbrick Wood badge with pride.
- have high self-esteem and high expectations of themselves and others.
- have high aspirations and ambitions.
I hope you find our website to be an informative insight into life at Limbrick Wood. Please feel free to contact us for further information or to arrange a visit to come and see us.
Limbrick Wood - the school of choice for the families of Tile Hill and beyond.
Our School Pictures
You can view old pictures in archives.
- Year 4 and Year 5 Trip to Twycross Zoo.
Children will be attending a trip paid by school to Twycross zoo.
- Red nose day 13th March
Crazy hair and funny faces!
- World book day 5th March
Children can dress up as a book character.
- Think Tank
Children have been registered and usernames handed out.
Click the links below for instructions on how to download our mobile app and see these news items on your mobile device.