We're among the Times Top 200 in the Country!
Click on the link below for the Telegraph article!
Welcome to Limbrick Wood Primary School
On behalf of the children, staff and Governors, I’d like to welcome you to the Limbrick Wood Primary School website.
Here at Limbrick, our core purpose is to ensure that every child achieves their full potential, and then more. We provide a caring, supportive and challenging environment where children:
- are treated as individuals and have the confidence to be themselves.
- are safe and healthy.
- are respectful of the religious, cultures, feelings and needs of others.
- can communicate well and express their opinions.
- can take responsibility for their own choices, decision making and learning.
- can approach all staff whenever they need to.
- can wear the Limbrick Wood badge with pride.
- have high self-esteem and high expectations of themselves and others.
- have high aspirations and ambitions.
I hope you find our website to be an informative insight into life at Limbrick Wood. Please feel free to contact us for further information or to arrange a visit to come and see us.
Limbrick Wood - the school of choice for the families of Tile Hill and beyond.
Celebrating World Book Day!
- Year 6 swimming
Every morning, for a week, week beginning 16th May.
- Year 6 SATS
9th May - 12th May
- Year 4 and 5 Swimming
Every morning, for a week, beginning 9th May.
- Silly sock day
Autism awareness - children can show their support by wearing a pair of silly socks.
- Stage school
On Wednesday 23rd March at 2pm the children will be performing 'Aladdin'. Parents, grandparents and carers of the performers are welcome to attend.
Click the links below for instructions on how to download our mobile app and see these news items on your mobile device.
Latest Limbrick Wood Events
- Year 4 and 5 swimming.09May2016
4:00 pm - 13 may, 4:30 pm @ Henry 8th
Children will need to bring a swimming costume and towel in a waterproof bag. Year 5 pupils need to be in school at 8:30am every day this week.
- Year 6 SATs09May2016
4:00 pm - 12 may, 4:30 pm @ Limbrick Wood Primary
Children will be offered breakfast from 8:30am on the days of the SATs.
- Year 6 swimming16May2016
4:00 pm - 20 may, 4:30 pm @ Henry 8th
Children will need to bring a swimming costume and towel in a waterproof bag. Year 6 pupils need to be in school at 8:30am every day this week.